The search is on for a new Regional Commissioner for North West England, and we need you to think about anyone you may know who could thrive in this role!
So what is the role?
In a nutshell, the Regional Commissioner needs to:
- Inspire and enthuse people
- Apply strategic thinking to a challenge
- Be resourceful and energetic
- Believe passionately about developing young people and volunteers
What do I need to do?
We need you to nominate someone, or some people, who you think would make a great contribution to the role of Regional Commissioner for North West England. If you wish to apply for the role yourself, that would be great! We would also consider a team nomination or other opportunities to share the role. Any nomination you make will be kept in the strictest confidence.
There are a number of different ways to nominate yourself or someone else:
- You can view the vacancy pack role description here.
- Use the online form to nominate someone or yourself.
- For more information please contact John McAtominey (National Regional Services Manager) on 07947239152, or email email@example.com.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 30 November.
Thank you for taking the time to consider the role carefully, and if you have any questions please do get in touch!