Module 1 – Essential Information
This module’s aim is to provide all adults in Scouting with the essential information needed to get started in their role.
- The fundamentals of Scouting
- Structure and Support
- Safety in Scouting
- Safeguarding: Child Protection
- Safeguarding: Ant-bullying
Module 3 – Tools for the Role (Section Leaders)
The aim of this module is to provide you with the basic information on your role or area of responsibility and some practical help to get you started in the role.
- Features of the section
- Roles within the section
- Using activities and games
- Youth shaped Scouting
- Promoting positive behaviour