This module aims to cover the skills and knowledge necessary to enable Young Leaders to manage an incident and provide basic first aid.
• The principles of first aid and initial response (arriving at and managing an incident)
• Emergency life support (DRABC, and the recovery position)
• CPR, including technique for children
• Bleeding (major and minor)
• Causes and treatment of unconsciousness
• Heat exhaustion, heat-stroke, dehydration and hypothermia
• Burns and scalds
• Fractures and soft tissue injuries
• Minor injuries (for example, cuts, grazes and nosebleeds)
This training covers both Module K training requirements.
Sorry, this training is full.