Delivering a Quality Programme aims to provide leaders, managers and supporters with information about how we deliver quality Scouting to young people, and how we ensure it meets their needs.
- Key elements of the programme for each section
- Badges and awards
- Reviewing the programme
- The Young Leader’s Scheme
- Youth shaped Scouting
Programme Planning provides section leaders with an opportunity to plan and review a sectional programme including the use of a variety of methods to generate programme ideas.
- How to create an exciting and relevant programme
- How to generate programme ideas
- How to review a programme to enhance it
This course is run specifically for Blackburn Adults